Thursday, September 25, 2008

auditioning

so ive applied for excel school of performing arts as a bass major. i got a letter back saying what i need to bring for my audition and when / where my audition is. so it's tuesday the 28th october at 8.15pm in palmy north. not exactly sure what im going to take for a bass amp since i hate mine and always sound like crap through it (so if anyone has any ideas? or nice bass amps that i could borrow???). the two songs im doing are my future decided by hillsong united, its got a nice bass riff in it, and then stronger by hillsong since its in 3/4 timing i thought id show my ability to play in other time signatures.

anyway im pretty nervous about it lol, i always get nervous. i know stronger like the back of my hand and am learning the main parts to my future decided. i really hope i nail the audition and get into excel. it'll give me something fabulous to do next year, and ill be closer to my girl =D oooooh i should post some pics of when she was here last week...



No comments:

Post a Comment