Monday, July 7, 2008

fire and snow

im on fire when youre near me
im on fire when you speak
im on fire burning at these mysteries

i love that song. its one of my favs!!!

its been so cold recently!!! like so cold! it actually snowed here!!! pics, yes... (from my friends julia and andrew's house. thats julia with the snowman)






im cold, cuddle anyone?

you know what i dont get, how people can go from being the friendliest to not wanting to know you just cause you had a crap day. doesnt make the crap day any better...

im so glad my laptop is warm, its just about the only thing warm so im cuddling that right now, sad i know but hey its warm and its better than nothing haha and it doesnt reject me ever!!! hahaha

anyway im off to freeze

bring on summer



oh chrissy, i miss you and our chats, have fun in sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment